My client is looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their small team in Clevedon. This role will report direct to the financial controller and assist with the Sub-contract ledger, Purchase Ledger and order processing.
- Reconciling supplier statements and queries
- Inputting and raising sub-contract invoices, notices and payments
- Monitor orders against invoices
- Ensure all signed subcontract orders have been received against each project prior to payment
- CIS Verification and returns
- Monitor certificates and insurance
- Reconciling invoices and credit card statements
- Processing purchase invoices and month end expenses
- Resolving any quires with suppliers
- Creating new accounts
- Raising purchase orders
- Assist with keeping the system up to date and stock control involving sorting incoming deliveries of parts
- Assisting with credit control
- Raising sales invoices
- Adhoc duties such as reception and admin work when necessary
The ideal candidate for this role with have experience within a varied accounts role, be computer literate and comfortable using Exel.
In return my client is offering a salary of £25,000 - £28,000 depending on experience, full time of 38hours a week Monday – Friday, 22 days holiday plus bank holidays and yearly bonus.
If you would like further information please send me your CV today!
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.