Salary: £26,000 - £28,000 per annum
Type: Permanent, full-time
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an HR Advisor to join my client near Tiverton on a permanent full-time or part-time basis. You will be reporting directly into a highly engaging HR Manager and will be responsible for delivering a high quality, professional HR service to Managers and Team Members across the business in partnership with another HR Advisor.
This is a true generalist role, where you will be responsible for providing advice and guidance on HR matters, including employee relations, development, administration and recruitment to support with the achievement of strategic objectives.
Our client, still family run, continue to adhere to the values which have enabled them to grow consistently over the past 25 years.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
· Provide support to the HR function and Managers on HR issues including the production of paperwork, and overseeing HR processes
· Provide advice and support to enquiries from both Managers and Staff
· Manage ER casework in partnership with the other HR Advisor
· Maintain and update the HR systems and personal files
· Support the recruitment process. Organise and manage recruitment campaigns.
· Conduct starter and leaver processes including inductions and exit interviews
· Manage the absence management process
· Participate and support wellbeing initiatives in the business
· Lead on projects within the HR team
· Produce and analyse HRMI
Our client is offering a competitive salary on the role and welcome applications from candidates seeking both full-time and part-time opportunities. In addition, our client has an on-site staff canteen, free parking and an annual company related bonus.
For more information on this fantastic opportunity, please apply now for an informal conversation.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.