My client, a successful manufacturer with its UK offices based in Clevedon, is looking for a Junior Field Engineer to join their team to deliver outstanding customer service and resolve any issues on site or over the telephone.
You will be required to work from the Clevedon office when necessary and cover assigned locations ranging from M5 Birmingham up to Exeter, M4 South Wales and Reading.
- Attend site visits within a timely manner to ensure SLA’s are achieved
- Repair faults professionally and provide assistance
- Repair, service and update products completing paperwork and keeping the customer up to date
- Deal effectively with technical enquiries and take ownership until resolved
- Send detailed reports if a resolution cannot be found
- Maintain a safe and tidy working area ensuring PPE requirements are met
- All administration is completed and returned to the necessary department
- Maintain stock to complete repairs upon a first visit
- Attend internal and external training sessions
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills including written and verbal
- Excellent PC skills including all windows operating systems
- Demonstrate a logical approach to problem solving
- Knowledge of design software is beneficial
- Ability to work alone and also part of a team
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical personnel
- Great time management
If you have a keen interest in IT and experience within a technical background looking for a new career then please send me your CV today! Previous field experience is not necessary but a full driving license is essential and a company vehicle will be provided along with uniform, laptop, tools and PPE.
In return my client is offering a starting salary of up to £20,500 plus overtime, Monday – Friday, Benefits include your Birthday off plus a voucher to spend, 20 days plus bank holidays and close for Christmas off without taking holiday and 50% off Gym membership.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.