A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Despatch Administrator to join our manufacturing client in Wellington on a permanent basis.
Reporting directly into the Despatch Supervisor, you will be responsible for identifying, planning and preparing customer orders for accurate and timely despatch and to provide administrative support for the function.Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Planning & Organisation, to prioritise own workloads to meet sales demands as directed by the Despatch Supervisor,
- Organise paperwork systems / records so that processing is completed to deadlines
- Compiled delivery paperwork is legible, accurate and distributed correctly as requested by the Despatch Supervisor,
- Process customer Tradanet information, compile pick sheets, labels and SDN’s
- Prepare parcels for UK and Worldwide distribution
- Keep up to date with current BAMA regulations on transportation / storage & follow Despatch ISO 9001 procedures and recommended improvements.
- Liaise effectively with personnel at all levels, provide information to management.
- To advise best quotes for export goods and to utilise all authorised parcel companies cost effectively.
The successful applicant: Will have reasonable geographical knowledge of the UK, Computer literate (word/Excel), Good communication skills, god telephone manner, Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines, Knowledge of paperwork systems for shipping by Road, Air and Sea.
Our client is offering a highly competitive salary, 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays, staff canteen, free parking plus a range of other amazing benefits.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.