Location: Bridgwater, United Kingdom
Salary: £17,000 - £18,000 per annum
Type: Permanent, full-time
Multiple roles available across Taunton, Bridgwater, Yeovil, Chard & Minehead
Our client is a leading Social Enterprise who provide a comprehensive support to individuals with learning disabilities, autism, challenging behaviour and complex needs. Providing support to both individuals and their families, the organisation strives to ensure everyone has a positive life.
This is a pivotal role within the organisation, ensuring all aspects operate effectively and efficiently. You will be working with a number of managers across a region and will require and individual who possesses excellent time management skills as you will be managing your own time to ensure key activities are completed within the required timeframes.
· Input rotas onto the system, liaising with payroll and other functions as required
· Approve leave requests and maintain a thorough overview of annual leave
· Work with managers to ensure services are staffed appropriately, liaising with the Resourcing team in regards to both permanent and interim recruitment
· Provide basic HR support, including compliance checks, interviews and coordination of training requirements
· Manage any complaints that arise, providing support to managers to make sure a suitable resolution is achieved and they are concluded
· Arrange and schedule multi-disciplinary meetings
· Prepare agendas, take and distribute notes of meetings, as required.
Our client has recently come out of a large-scale change programme, resulting in a new structure across the organisation and therefore have requirements across a number of locations across Somerset with multiple roles available in Frome, Taunton, Yeovil, Chard, Bridgwater and Minehead.
Who should apply?
This role would be well suited to anyone who possesses a good level of Administration experience as well as the ability to work autonomously and under little supervision. Experience of operating within the Care sector is preferred, however more importantly is the desire to learn about the sector and the want to ensure a comprehensive support function is available to those who need it.
Our client is offering a competitive salary of £17,000 - £18,000 per annum depending on experience plus a range of other additional benefits.
The interview process will be a one stage interview based at our clients’ head office in Bridgwater during week commencing 8th October, however flexibility around interview dates is available.
Our client is looking for individuals to start with the organisation from early November, however if you are on a notice period, start dates can be delayed.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.