Our well established client, in Taunton, is looking to recruit a full-time, Temporary Purchase Ledger Clerk. The successful candidate will have financial experience as well as experience with large volume data input. A good working knowledge of Microsoft, especially Excel and Word, is essential, along with an understanding of computerised systems.
Main responsibilities include:
- Maintaining the integrity of the Purchase Ledger
- Inputting of supplier invoices onto the computer system
- Completing supplier statement reconciliations
- Supplier query resolution as required
- Opening of new supplier accounts
- Coding and scanning invoices and related documents
- Updating the Purchase Ledger so that invoices can be paid
- Ensuring that proper authority is secured for Invoices and New Supplier Accounts
- Requesting and ensuring copy invoices are received and queries resolved
Essential skills for this role include being a good communicator, having good attention to detail, being able to priorities and having the ability to work as part of a team. If you feel you’re suitable for this role then please apply today, we look forward to receiving your application.
In return our client is offering an hourly rate of £9ph - £12ph depending on experience.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.