Our Client is seeking a Recruitment Lead to work within their Human Resources’ Recruitment Team at their beautiful offices in Taunton. The Recruitment Lead is an integral part of the companies Recruitment process providing a comprehensive Recruitment service to the business, ensuring a professional and streamlined approach to staffing across the group and providing advice and support to managers, current staff and prospective employees.
As you will be required to travel to different locations countrywide you must have a driving licence and access to your own vehicle.
Salary £22,000-£25,000 DOE
Full Time 37 hours per week
Monday To Friday 8.30am-5pm
Job Type: Permanent
- Take the lead on Recruitment for a specific area designing, developing and deploying detailed and accurate recruitment plans in order to meet the needs of the business and attract the correct calibre of candidates for the service.
- Take ownership of vacancies right through to appointment.
- Liaise with recruiting managers to fully understand their requirements and the time frames involved.
- Ensure strong communication with recruiting managers, applicants, potential candidates and successful applicants at all stages.
- Proven experience within the Recruitment sector.
- Proven experience of utilising a variety of CV databases and alternative Recruitment channels
- Experience of social media Recruitment
- Evidence of ability to work effective under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Experience of recruiting for niche roles.
In return the company offers a competitive salary 22 days holiday and fantastic progression opportunities and job security. If you love Recruitment and the Care Industry then this is the job for you!
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business. Change Recruitment Services Limited is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates