My client, a successful business based in Nailsea, are looking to recruit a Sales Support Team Leader to join their growing company.
As a Team Leader you will be responsible for managing a team of three, supporting all departments to ensure an outstanding customer service is provided.
- Managing a team of 3
- Look after the shared mailbox to ensure all orders and queries are processed in a timely manor
- Responsible for implementing new procedures and developing the sales support team ensuring they are follower
- Assist with CRM development with reporting and other functions
- First point of contact for escalations for the team
- Problem solving and resolving complaints
- Assisting the sales team as and when needed
- Support the team with sales goals and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and confident computer user
- Excellent communication skills on all platforms
- Ability to prioritise a work load whilst being flexible with change
- Maintain positive working relationships with Customers, internal and external staff
- Excellent organizational skills
- Educated to A level or equivalent work experience
In return my client is offering a salary of £24,000 - £26,000 depending on experience, Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm, 20days holiday plus bank holidays and free onsite parking.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.