Commercial Reporting Manager
Location: Keynsham, United Kingdom
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
Type: Permanent, full-time
A progressive and rapidly growing business, located in Bristol, is currently looking to recruit a Commercial Reporting Manager to join their commercial accounts team. This is a great opportunity to further your accounting career, moving into a role where you are working directly alongside the senior management team to proactively identify issues and opportunities to drive the profitability and efficiency of the group.
The main purpose of the role is to lead a small team in analysing management accounts for different business units, providing comprehensive commentary and advice to non-financial senior managers. You will be acting in a business partnering capacity in this role, and will be advising on various scenarios such as capital investment, new service provision/feasibility and trend/variance analysis with recommendations for improvement. As such you will need to be a confident communicator and be able to extract information from the business unit’s figures.
Duties will include:
· Driving the profitability of the surgeries through detailed forensic analysis of all site profit and loss accounts to identify issues and opportunities, then with the Head of Commercial Finance, drive through actions and resolutions
· Analysis needs to be effective and targeted
· Investigative approach to accounting
· Ensuring that all key financial issues are highlighted and discussed with clear actions to resolve
· To challenge the management accounting team to deliver accounts to the required standard and accuracy
· Clear communication of complex financial concepts to non-financial stakeholders
· Project work as allocated by the Head of Commercial Finance, Head of Operations and UK Finance Director
· Line management of one Commercial Reporting Analyst
Successful applicants will be qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA, have management accounts exposure and extensive commercial accounting exposure. Experience working with both larger and smaller organisation would be advantageous as you will be reporting on smaller entities within a larger group. Due to the analytical nature of this role advanced experience using MS Excel and other reporting packages is desired.
Due to the nature of the role occasional travel to different business units will be required (1-2 times a month) so access to your own transport is advantageous.
For more information on this role please apply by sending your CV.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.