Location: ILMINSTER, United Kingdom
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Type: Permanent, full-time
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a commercially focused Product Manager to join our client in Ilton (Somerset) on a permanent basis. Our client, a pioneer in the design, development and manufacturing of specialist bathrooms and wetrooms is seeking a self-starter who can play a key part in managing product development within the Wetroom sector of their business.
You will be reporting directly into the Group Product Director and will be providing leadership and management support to two Product Assistants.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
· Plan, implement and deliver to market new products on time and within cost controls
· Plan and develop new product launches, including marketing specifications and internal departments product training requirements
· To use market research data to effectively establish produce pricing plus continuous review of production and sales costs, forecasting and pricing of special and customised items
· Identify the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing specification and requirements, appraising and adjusting as needed and preparing ROI analysis
· Establish time schedules with design, manufacturing and component partners
· Determine customer needs, product trends and product positioning via high quality research and analysis
· Conduct quality external competitor analysis to accurately assess competition
· Work with Group Sales Director and Data Analyst to develop effective product sales strategies
· Work closely with marketing, product marketing and brochure updates
· Line manage two Product Assistants, allocating workloads and ensuring project timelines are met
· Report monthly to the Senior Management Team
· Ensure timely completion and storage of project documentation
In return, our client is offering a competitive salary of between £35,000 - £40,000 depending on experience alongside a number of additional benefits.
This role would be well started to a self-starter, capable of working within cross disciplinary teams. You will require effective communication skills with the proven ability of building strong professional relationships with colleagues and core partners. Most crucially, commercial intelligence to ensure you are delivering profit and strategic impact.
You will bring with you a minimum of 5 years’ experience operating within a Product Manager within the manufacturing industry, ideally with a background in the bathroom industry.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.