Our client, based in Taunton, is seeking for a full time in house Recruitment Administrator to join their busy team on a permanent basis.
Key duties will include:
- Supporting the Recruitment team in all aspects of administration and coordination in a timely manner.
- Process all new applications in line with recruitment response targets
- Shortlist suitable candidates, based on requirements of the specific job profile
- Prepare and provide interview packs to interview panel ahead of all interviews
- Provide professional and accurate interview feedback
- Maintain regular and professional communication with all candidates throughout the recruitment and on-boarding process
Ideally you will have previous Recruitment Administration experience and/or very strong Administration experience within a fast paced environment, be able to remain calm under pressure and have excellent communication skills.
In return our client is offering a salary of £18,000 per annum, 37 hours per week and 20 days holiday.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.