Location: Weston Super Mare, United Kingdom
Salary: £40,000 per annum
Type: Permanent, full-time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Production Manager to join an established and well respected organisation based in North Somerset. Working within a high end manufacturing environment you will be tasked with leading an experienced team to ensure high manufacturing standards are achieved at all times.
You will achieve this by utalising 5S, JIT and Lean manufacturing techniques – as well as monitoring output and performance via a number of KPI’s.
Main responsibilities will include:
· Plan and schedule workflow for each department and operation to ensure on-time delivery of 95% plus.
· Produce daily / weekly production schedules for each cell.
· Produce weekly capacity versus demand data.
· Liaise with other departments internally to ensure the smooth flow of information and parts to the manufacturing unit.
· Review resources in equipment and labour to ensure maximum efficiencies and minimised lead times.
· Monitor and control wages Vs shipments to the agreed target.
· Provide regular updates to Sales, Operations / Logistics on outstanding orders’ delivery dates to include current and future potential over-dues.
· Prepare monthly manufacturing performance reports for discussion at Business review meetings.
· Manage holiday / sickness and performance records to minimise disruption to customer service.
· Ensure Health & Safety guidelines are adhered to.
· Conduct annual appraisals and identify training needs.
The ideal candidate will be used to utalising systems to report on KPI’s and be confident in presenting and acting upon this information. Strong leadership experience as well as exposure to a high end manufacturing operation are also desired.
If this role interests you then apply today!
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business. Change Recruitment Services Limited is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.