Location: Bridgwater, United Kingdom
Salary: £17,000 - £18,000 per annum
Type: Permanent, full-time
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Reception Administrator to join our client at their Head Office in Bridgwater on a permanent basis.
Reporting directly into one of the Executive Directors, the successful applicant will be responsible for all aspects of Reception Administration and PA duties to the Executive Director. As the first point of contact for all visitors and incoming calls to the business, it’s essential you are greeting everyone in a friendly and positive manner.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
· Management of the Reception and Conference area
· Acting as a first point of contact to all visitors and incoming calls
· Providing a PA support to the Executive Director, including producing documents, minute taking, arranging internal and external meetings, booking travel, assisting with management of the Companies vehicle fleet and Companies Insurance requirements
· Provide administration support to the HR Manager including preparation of temporary worker timesheets
· Proactively provide an effective administration service to all departments
· Log all communications with clients and customers on the internal CRM
· Assist with booking of hotel and travel arrangements for service engineers
This role would be well suited to an individual with previous experience of operating within a busy Reception capacity, ideally with further experience of providing a comprehensive PA support to one or more company directors.
It is essential the successful applicant has exceptional organisational skills alongside the willingness to take on additional tasks and responsibilities when required. In addition, due to the nature of documents being produced and reviewed, it is essential the successful candidate has a good attention to detail.
In return, our client is offering a competitive salary of £17,000 - £18,000 depending on experience, 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays and free on-site parking. In addition, our client has only recently relocated to brand new premises which has been fitted out to the highest standards and are continuing to go through a significant period of growth.
For more information on this fantastic opportunity, please apply now!
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.