Location: WELLINGTON, United Kingdom
Type: Permanent, full-time
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Manufacturing Manager to join our Manufacturing client based in Wellington on a permanent basis. Reporting directly into the Site Operations Manager, the successful applicant will be responsible for leading all operational functions within one of the manufacturing streams of the business.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
· Management of day-to-day manufacturing, maintenance and waste management activities, ensuring the best possible efficient and cost-effective decisions are always made
· Establish the manufacturing plan and batch documents to ensure a reliable supply of bulks to the filling lines
· Ensure the department operates within the guidelines laid down under Health & Safety and COSHH regulations
· Work with the quality team to ensure Corrective Actions are completed in a timely manner
· Drive company and departmental objectives, visions, values and KPI’s and ensure staff are motivated to achieve them
· Recruit employees in accordance with company recruitment policy
· Liaise with suppliers of equipment, services and materials
· Recommend and implement changes to processes and procedures that will improve safety, quality and efficiency
This role would be well suited to an individual within a similar role at a senior level from an FMCG environment. You will also be educated to degree level from and engineering or chemistry discipline. You will need to be an effective communicator, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders at all levels within the business. You will also be required to have a knowledge of current Environmental Legislation as Waste Management for the factory is currently within the scope of this role.
Our client is offering a competitive salary on the position, with salary depending on experience. In addition, our client offers a fantastic holiday allowance of 26 days + 8 days Bank Holidays as well as a number of other outstanding benefits, including free parking, staff canteen and staff discount.
For a confidential discussion on this vacancy, please submit your details online now.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.