My client, a growing business based in Nailsea, is look for a Client Service Administrator to join their team on a full time and permanent basis.
The ideal candidate would enjoy working within a friendly and sociable environment, have experience working within a busy team with the ability to communicate effectively using the telephone and email. Also to manage day to day relationships and enter data on the system and be comfortable with excel.
This position is to provide administration support to customers and to be a mail point of contact.
- Arrange equipment collections and coordinate logistics
- Liaise with departments to arrange paperwork, collections and deliveries
- Responsible for liaising with customers to ensure all details are correct and timely deliveries
- Customer Service calls to key contacts
- Work as part of a team and provide assistance and support where necessary
- To accurately update and input customer details
- Manage and maintain customer requests and queries
If you are confident and comfortable using excel, able to work as part of a team, have excellent time management and are able to priorities a work load then please send me your CV today!
In return my client is offering a salary of £18,000 - £22,000 per annum, Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm, 28days holiday (including bank holidays) and free onsite parking.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.