A progressive and rapidly growing business, located in Keynsham, is currently looking to recruit 2 Senior Stock Take Coordinator’s on a temporary basis for 4 weeks. It is essential that all candidates can work all working days between 1st – 12th October if undertaking this assignment. Also overtime may be required between these dates, which will be paid.
This position is responsible for overseeing the Stock Take Assistants and creating a structure ready for the yearly stock take.
- Communicating with all staff to ensure all key requirements are understood
- Preparing stock sheets using Microsoft Excel
- Contacting suppliers to request further information
- Liaising with all departments to ensure all data is received on time
- Reconciling stock balances
- Reviewing work from Stock Take Assistants
- Organising training and providing assistants where necessary
- Develop processes with core values
- Excellent IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to assist the team and priorities the most important areas
- Excellent Communicator
- Strong attention to detail providing accurate results
- Show willingness of effort to ensure all deadlines are met
- Be confident in working as a team and alone ensuring a strong line of communication with the Assistant Group Accountant
In return our client is offering a salary of £13ph, a start date of 10th September and full time hours.
If this is of interest to you then please send your CV over to us today!
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.