A progressive and rapidly growing business, located in Keynsham, is currently looking to recruit a Stock Take Assistant on a temporary basis for 4 weeks. It is essential that all candidates can work all working days between 1st – 12th October if undertaking this assignment. Also overtime may be required between these dates, which will be paid.
This role will heavily involve communicating with staff on all levels and assisting in the preparation of the stock take, ensuring information received is accurate and recorded onto excel.
- Liaising with internal staff to ensure they are prepared and understand all requirements
- Preparing stock sheets with the use of Excel
- Contacting suppliers to request price lists
- Liaising and following up staff members to ensure that data is received on time and accurate
- Reconciling opening and closing stock balances
- Preparing stock movement journals
- High level of IT skills with good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communicator and team player
- Strong attention to detail
- Be able to deliver accurate results first time
- Be confident in working alone and to a deadline
In return our client is offering an hourly rate of £11ph, a start date of 10th September and full time hours.
If this is of interest to you then please send your CV over to us today!
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.