My client, a growing successful manufacturer based in Nailsea, is looking for a Junior Software Developer to join their team.
The main purpose of this role is to develop IT applications for internal staff as well as customer web applications.
- Keen to learn new techniques and technology
- Enthusiasm for technology, developing websites and software
- Excellent understanding of coding standards and best practices
- Ability to work with end users to develop requirements and issues
- Good knowledge of MS SQL/T-SQL
- Comfortable working with agile methodology
- Working under your own initiative and team work to produce technically robust code
- Keeping mangers up to date on progress
- Actively participate with the team in planning and code reviews
- Use appropriate agile practices and tools to efficiently develop new software, and refactor existing code.
If you have experience in unit testing with NUnit or similar and enjoy making fast, high performance, responsive website then send me your CV today!
In return my client is offering a working week of Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm, 20days holiday rising to 25 after 2 years’ service and free onsite parking.