Location: Taunton, United Kingdom
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 per annum
Type: Permanent, full-time
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a professional Administrator to join our client, a leading firm of Chartered Accountants just outside Taunton on a permanent basis.
Reporting into the Administration and Facilities Manager and one of the Partners, the successful applicant will be responsible for providing an effective and efficient (internal and external) focussed support to Partners, Managers and departments, enabling them to achieve the goals as laid out in the business plan.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Scan incoming post
- Timely scanning of tax working papers, documents for Iris Resourcing etc
- Perform archive file scanning as required to ensure unscanned files are kept to a minimum
- To interrogate the Iris database and produce standard letters as required
- Updating of practice management data as required
- Administration of various company secretarial tasks
- Accurately and timely updating of the Iris database as required
- Accurately record time spent on specific tasks and complete a time-sheet to reflect these
- Ensuring all outgoing post is accurately addressed and timely despatched with the correct postage affixed
- Sort incoming mail for the firm and tenants
- Binding of documents as required
- Forwarding HMRC Self-assessment and Corporation Tax statements to client
- Generating Engagement letters and sending to client
- Submitting confirmation statements – job tracking
- Stationary Orders and purchase within the budget
- To provide support for other projects as required
- Provide general office assistance
In addition, you will be responsible for providing cover for the front of house staff during periods of sickness and absence.
Our client is highly regarded across the South West. You will be based in a stunning rural location within a 5-minute walk to some local amenities and with plenty of free parking available on site.
For more information on this fantastic opportunity, please apply now!
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.