Outbound Customer Service Advisor
Location: Bridgwater, United Kingdom
Salary: £8.43 per hour
Type: Contract, full-time
Our client in Bridgwater are seeking an Outbound Customer Service Advisor to join their business on a Temporary to Permanent basis.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
· Provide excellent customer service to all external and internal customers
· Aim for a first-time call resolution for all callers
· Make 48-hour patient calls on a daily basis and rectify any problems
· Provide an efficient service when dealing with the registering of all new patients
· Process all orders with 100% accuracy
· Liaising effectively with customers and carriers to confirm delivery dates and arrange re-deliveries
· Monitor customer feedback and report back to supervisor
· Deal with any telephone complaints received taking accountability to ensure the resolution
· Process 8-day letters to surgeries daily
· Make 11 day chasing calls to surgeries and patients daily
· Complete all new patient checks and update relevant tables
· Maintain scanning and shredding of daily dispatch notes
· Ensure compliance with the Company Quality Policy
· Ensure Data Protection and confidentiality is maintained at all times
This role would be well suited to an individual with previous experience of working within a customer service focused environment. Ideally, you will have experience of operating within a call / contact centre environment involving high volumes of calls.
You will need to be experienced and competent in utilising all Microsoft Packages and will ideally have experience of using SAGE, however this isn’t essential.
Our client is offering a competitive salary of £17,000 per annum, based on a 38.75-hour week (08:00 – 17:30 Monday to Friday). Following the completion of a 12-week temporary assignment through Change Recruitment, you will transfer to a permanent employee.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.