Location: Weston Super Mare, United Kingdom
Salary: £20,000 per annum
Type: Permanent, full-time
Our client who is based in Weston-super-Mare have an opportunity for a Quality Inspector to join them on a permanent basis. This role reports into the Quality Team Leader.
The Quality Inspector will be responsible for assisting the Quality Team Leader and Quality & Compliance Manager in ensuring goods supplied adhere to customer, internal and regulatory requirements.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
· Inspection of manufactured goods in an effective and timely manner
· Inspection of goods inwards, including from outwork suppliers
· Recording and reporting of identified and customer non-conformities
· Liaison with internal departments regarding inspection of materials
· Completion & assessment of Manufacturing Test Reports
· Conducting internal audits of all processes
· Other ad-hob duties relating to Quality activities
If you would like to be considered for this role then please send your cv to me today.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.