Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Type: Permanent, full-time
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Qualified or Part-Qualified Management Accountant to join our manufacturing client at their Head Office in Glastonbury on a permanent basis.
Reporting directly into the Head of Finance and managing a small team, you will be responsible for the production and analysis of management information, using financial information to inform business decisions and strategy. You will be responsible for ensuring the financial integrity of the business through establishing and maintaining financial policies and management information systems.
The role combines accounting skills with effective management and concise communication to both financial and non-financial management; aiming to improve value in all areas of the business.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
· Own the month end reporting process including the processing of journal entries and compilation of the month end reporting packs
· Gather and analyse financial information for use within the business
· Evaluate the company’s performance using key data
· Make forecasts to assist business planning and decision-making
· Ensure that accurate sales and margin data is produced to agreed deadlines
· Produce information for the year end audit process
· Compile budget ahead of financial year end and re-forecast as required
The successful applicant will possess excellent communication skills with the ability to engage an audience from both a financial and non-financial background and either be fully Qualified or at the later stages of either your CIMA or ACCA qualification.
Our client is offering a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
For more information, to express your interest or for a confidential conversation, please apply now.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.