Assistant Commercial Finance Analyst
Location: Keynsham, United Kingdom
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 per annum
Type: Permanent, full-time
A progressive and rapidly growing business, located in Bristol, is currently looking to recruit an Assistant Commercial Reporting Analyst to join their commercial accounts team looking after the European side of the business. This is a great opportunity to further your accounting career, moving into a role where you are looking at finance from a commercial perspective and providing key data to the senior management team.
· Production of revenue analysis to assist the board in monitoring company performance
· To assist in the consolidation of monthly P&L accounts
· Aid in streamlining the reporting procedure
· Investigative approach to accounting
· Ensuring that all key financial issues are highlighted and discussed with clear actions to resolve
· Ad-hoc reporting as allocated by the Commercial Reporting Manager
Given the level of communication required in this role you will need to be confident in speaking to people at different levels up to board room level. Also, you will have a keen eye for detail, being able to analyse P&L accounts to track down the data required to provide insightful reports.
Excellent IT skills are essential, in particular with MS Excel where you will be required to create and use Pivot tables, Lookups and sumifs.
This role is offering a competitive salary, as well as full study support towards CIMA/ACCA.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.