Our client, a successful manufacture based in Portbury Docks, are looking for a Customer Service Assistant who enjoys sweets, chocolate and music in the office to join their team on a permanent basis.
This position will be to support the external sales team by answering queries and updates from customers and clients. This is a great opportunity for an individual looking for their first office role in customer service in a fun and friendly environment.
- Be the first point of contact for all customers and suppliers for orders and enquires by providing excellent customer service
- Answering inbound calls relating to quires and updates
- Process orders through from start to finish
- Answer customer enquires relating to products and services
- Liaising directly with the sales agent/team
Whilst this role can get very busy, the team is situated in an open plan office within a relaxed environment along side other customer service teams.
In return our client is offering:
- A salary of £16,000 - £18,000 depending on experience
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 39 hours per week, Monday – Friday on a 2 week rota basis (7.30am – 3.30pm, 8.30am – 4.30pm & 9.30am – 5.30pm)
- Full training
- Yearly salary reviews
- Bonus scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Pension scheme
- Staff and family events
If you have previous customer service experience and or inbound telephone experience and enjoy being a part of a team then please send me your CV today.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business. Change Recruitment Services Limited is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.