Location: Portishead, United Kingdom
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 per annum
Type: Contract, full-time
Our client, a successful business based in Portishead, are looking for an Transport Administrator to join their team on a temporary bases for 6months.
If you have previous experience working in a fast paced office environment with a logistics background and able to confidently use excel then this could be a position for you.
• Monitor collections & consumables on a daily basis
• Worksheet/job sheet allocation to data audit for processing
• Ensure worksheet/job sheets are received back from data audit in accordance with carrier timelines for operations processing
• Sending/receiving collection confirmations
• Compiling and completing forecasts for suppliers
• Check mailing processes as required
• Prioritise and allocate mail delivered to operations inbox (outlook)
• Assist the operation team with any other reasonable tasks
• Book collections and transport as required
• Submit reports within set time frame
• Liaising with Business Managers and Client Services to keep them informed of any issues/delays with customers’ mailings
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, great attention to detail, PC literate and be a team player with the ability to work under own initiative and prioritise work load.
In return the client is offering a salary of £20,000 - £22,000 depending on experience and shift work between the hours of 8am – 6pm, Monday - Friday
This is a great opportunity to join a successful business and genuinely work for a great business with career opportunities. If this type of role interests you then apply today!
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.