My client, an expanding business in central Bristol, is looking for a confident and enthusiastic individual to join their growing Hand over team to process collections ready for a professional and smooth customer handover.
- Processing and checking documentation
- Identifying any issues with the product and ensuring rectification
- Ensuring all paperwork is complete ready for the customer collection for their scheduled appointment
- Meeting and greeting customers in a friendly and professional way
- Upselling of extra’s on customer collection
- Assisting customers and dealing with any issues
- General administration using computer systems and databases
The ideal candidate will be assertive and approachable with a hands on approach and a good eye for detail. Previous experience within the automotive industry would be an advantage but not essential however you must have a full UK driving license.
You must be flexible with working hours as this position offers shift work only including weekend with alternative days off.
In return my client is offering a salary of up to £20,000 plus commission, competitive holiday allowance, high street shopping discount scheme, pension scheme, child care vouchers etc.
If you are passionate about customer service with a professional approach and have a keen interest in the motor industry then please send through your CV for consideration.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.