Location: Portishead, United Kingdom
Salary: £18,000 - £21,000 per annum
Type: Permanent, full-time
My client, a successful business based in Portishead, have an exciting opportunity for a Financial Administrator to join their team.
This role will report to the Operations Director and will include issuing and tracking invoices, cash collection, processing supplier payments as well as preparing financial reports.
· Processing and filling invoices
· Debt recovery
· Liaising with external providers to send and receive financial data
· Issuing statements once payments are received
· Renewal of leases and contract for the office
· Paying in cheques
· Answering financial queries
· Resolving disputes regarding invoices
· Updating monthly reports and weekly cash reporting
This role will require travel to the Swindon office within the first 6 months and the successful candidate will be required to visit this branch 2-3 times a month.
This position offers Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm with 1 hour for lunch, a salary of £18,000 to £21,000 depending on experience and onsite parking.
This role is ideal for a strong administrator that has had some exposure to accounts.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business. Change Recruitment Services Limited is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.