I am currently recruiting for a specialist conservation business based near Wells in Somerset who are going through an excellent period of growth. As such they are looking to add a Part-Time Contracts Analyst to their team to provide clear and accurate information on the performance of the current projects. This role will work 3 days a week, ideally Wednesday – Friday.
The main duties for this role will include:
- Supporting the Commercial Director with contracts administration
- Monitoring all work-in-progress on a contract by contract basis – ensuring all invoicing and cash collection (credit control) is carried out in a timely way, reconciling supplier invoices and customer payments for each contract
- Policing the contract documentation, ensuring all line managers provide relevant information on time and in full to ensure accurate and timely billing to customers can be achieved
- Analysing contracts to assess the profitability, comparing the initial estimate / budget – highlighting variances and trends for the commercial team to act upon
- Forecasting, and in particular cash flow forecasting given the initial outlay in a contracting business accuracy of this information is essential
- Ad-hoc analysis of contracts and business performance as required
- Working with existing processes to assist in the production of monthly management accounts
- Assisting the bookkeeper in maintaining the financial accounts – sales ledger, purchase ledger and nominal ledger
- Assisting in providing information for annual budgeting
- Pulling together required information to send to the accountants for year end
This is a very important role in keeping the commercial side of the business up to date with relevant financial information. As well as this you will be intrinsic in ensure that the cash flow of the business is controlled and all invoicing and credit control is kept on top of at all times. Putting controls in place where necessary to achieve this.
This is an exciting role, and with being newly created has a lot of scope to grow with this business and further evolve for the right candidate. This role will work 3 days a week, ideally Wednesday – Friday, and pays a full time equivalent salary of £25k - £35k.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.