Location: WELLINGTON, United Kingdom
Type: Permanent, part-time
An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join a leading Wellington based Manufacturer as a Part-Time Receptionist on a permanent basis. Joining another individual within the front of house team, you will be operating on a job share basis to provide a comprehensive Reception and Administrative service to the organisation.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Answer incoming calls and enquires promptly and passing onto the relevant person / department
- Taking messages and relaying these to the relevant individual / department
- Welcome all visitors including issuing visitor badges
- Ensure the reception and board room is kept clear at all times
- Manage PPE stock for visitor use
- Dealing with internal and external post
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
Our client is offering a competitive salary of £8.05 per hour, and offers 26 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, which will be Pro-Rata as well as a range of other excellent benefits.
This role will be for 19 ¾ hours per week. Currently the role is split over 5 days, with the current incumbents working alternative morning (08:30 – 12:30) and afternoon (12:30 – 16:30) shifts. However, our client is open to considering alternative arrangements in relation to working patterns.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.