Customer Service Liaison Administrator
Location: BRIDGWATER, United Kingdom
Type: Permanent, full-time
My client who is based in Bridgwater are looking for a Customer Service Liaison Administrator to join them on a permanent basis.
The role effectively manages Customer requirements whilst ensuring the Company’s objectives are fulfilled, to support the Sales, Operations, Engineering, Finance and Procurement teams to achieve the optimum performance for the company.
Manage key accounts to ensure success, develop and sustain good relationships with a view to increasing revenue.
· Process sales orders accurately by telephone, fax and email in accordance with the Company’s processes
· Data handling, entry and export through the Company’s CRM system.
· Liaise with operations and sales when handling enquiries
· Enter all enquiries accurately with full customer requirements and details, pass information to relevant next step or appropriate contact
· Contacting new and existing customers in order to follow up recommendations, introductions and follow up to leads
· Manage key accounts as directed
· Manage internal processes and customer forecasts as required
· Prepare material product costings
· Support the sales team by providing customer requested information i.e quotation sales literature, technical specifications, or any appropriate certification details needed.
· Complete customer questionnaires and pass to the next level for approval
· Deal with and where possible resolve customer service issues, resolve or escalate problems to the correct level or appropriate contact.
· Monitor the entrance to the site and receive visitors
· Resolve invoice queries and support the Accounts Team
It skills required are Microsoft Office. If you enjoy delivering an excellent quality service, pay good attention to detail and are able to build a strong rapport with customers then this could be the role for you. If you would like to apply please send your cv to me today for consideration.
Very Competitive Salary dependent on experience. Hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm with half an hour for lunch.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.