Warehouse Productivity / Performance Analyst
Location: Willand, United Kingdom
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 per annum
Type: Permanent, full-time
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Warehouse Productivity / Performance Analyst to join a leading B2B Distributor in Devon. This is a great opportunity for an individual with proven Warehouse Operations experience to blend their operational skills with their people management skills to coach and motivate staff to boost both individual and business performance and productivity.
Reporting directly into the Warehouse Manager, you will be responsible for collecting, managing and analysing productivity data to identify opportunities for continuous improvement in work practices. Using data to analyse group and individual statistics this role will work closely with staff members to provide feedback and coach them in efficient work processes to improve performance, productivity and safe working processes.
You will be joining a Warehouse Operation that is excess of 250,000sq ft, with nearly 10,000 product lines and nearly 100,000 SKU’s. Managing a number of shifts throughout the week, you will be working closely with the Warehouse Manager, Warehouse Supervisor, Warehouse Team Leaders and Warehouse Operatives.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
· Collect and review a range of data from existing internal systems in relation to productivity for the operation, team, shift and individual staff members.
· Review and analyse data to interpret trends and patterns, and logically draw conclusions and facilitate solutions for continuous improvement.
· Develop action plans to remedy issues or raise performance with SMART goals for teams and individuals.
· Keep accurate and timely records and produce regular daily, weekly and monthly statistical and written reports.
· Communicate to staff in a variety of mediums including Staff briefings, notice boards and one to ones concerning their personal productivity data.
· Support Warehouse Supervisors/Shift Managers to motivate and upskill new and existing staff members.
· Provide practical small group and one to one technique training and coaching for both new and existing staff members to improve productivity.
· Develop and maintain training records.
· Evaluate training records and other records e.g. Health & Safety with necessary stakeholders to identify opportunities for improvement.
· Support Supervisors and HR with performance management reviews and the disciplinary process, when required, to improve performance within the department.
· Regularly work in all areas of the Warehouse to maintain and update knowledge of working environment and practices.
· Be flexible with working hours when required to maintain contact with staff on all shift patterns.
· Take on any other responsibilities or tasks that are within your skills and abilities whenever reasonably asked
This role would be well suited to an experienced Warehousing professional who is looking to utilise their leadership and management experience within a fantastic organisation. Ideally you will have experience of operating in a Supervisory of Management capacity with experience of an operation with a significant focus on next day delivery.
In return, our client is offering a highly competitive salary of £25,000 - £35,000 and excellent benefits package. You will be working 40 hours over the course of the week and will be required to be on-site for a combination of early (c.08:00 – 18:00) and late shifts (c.13:00 – 23:00) to ensure full coverage of all shifts.
Our client is looking to move quickly on this vacancy, therefore to be considered, please apply now.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.