Location: Portishead, United Kingdom
Salary: £9.50 - £9.86 per hour
Type: Contract, full-time
Our client who is located in Portishead are looking for an administrator to work in their HR department. This role will initially be on a 3 month temporary basis but may well lead to a permanent role for the right candidate.
Working within a team the responsibilities of the successful candidate will include:
· Organise and maintain personnel records
· Update internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave)
· Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides
· Set up training courses
· Payroll admin
· Input invoices onto the system,
· Create regular reports
· Proven work experience as an Administrator
· Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular)
· Excellent organisational skills, with an ability to prioritise
· Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
Hourly rate £9.50 to £9.86 per hour. 39 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
If you would like to be considered for this role then please send your cv to me today for consideration.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.