My client, a SME Business based in West Bristol, is looking for an Assistant Management Accountant/ Management Accountant to join their growing team on a full time permanent basis.
This role is a great opportunity for someone who is potentially studying towards the CIMA or ACCA qualification or has a degree in Business /Accountancy with some relevant accountancy experience or is studying AAT and keen to progress further.
As a newly created role, the ideal candidate will be a confident, ambitious individual who can help assist improve new processes and also the opportunity to create new procedures.
You will report to a supportive and highly experienced Finance Director who will assist you to develop your experience within your chosen career in accountancy & finance
- Raising and processing sales invoices
- Processing purchase ledger invoices
- Cash forecasting and credit control
- Updating monthly reports
- Analysing expenditure and implementing cost savings
- Producing the monthly Management Accounts
- Tracking performance against budget
- VAT and industry related returns
- Posting journals, Accruals & Prepayments
- Fixed asset and depreciation journals
- Balance sheet reconciliations
If you are CIMA or ACCA part qualified and looking to study and progress further or experienced in the above duties and looking for the next step in your career please send me your CV today!
In return my client is offering a competitive salary depending on experience and study package as required, free onsite parking, company bonus and pension scheme.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.