Purchase Ledger Clerk
Location: Bridgwater, United Kingdom
Salary: £12.00 per hour
Type: Contract, full-time
Change Recruitment are recruiting for a Purchase Ledger to join our Taunton based client on a temporary for 4 weeks.
The role will be primarily focused on ensuring all supplier invoices and employee expense claims are appropriately authorised and correctly recorded on Sage, ready for payment in accordance with agreed terms.
In addition, the successful applicant will be responsible for maintaining the Purchase Ledger as an accurate and complete record of all expenses that have been incurred by the company and reflects its current liability to its suppliers.
Key responsibilities for the role will include:
- Match and check purchase invoices to goods received notes or purchase orders
- Obtain authorisation for invoices not linked to a purchase order
- Identify queries and liaise with suppliers or internal departments for resolution
- Input invoices onto Sage 200 ensuring that the coding and processing is accurate
- Set up supplier accounts on Sage
- Ensure supplier account details are accurate
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Reconcile receipts to expense claims and ensure VAT calculations are accurate
- Input expense claims onto Sage and ensure payments are ready for processing
Our client is looking to start this assignment on Monday 18th of June . To express an interest in this vacancy, please submit your details today.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.