Credit Control Administrator
Location: Weston Super Mare, United Kingdom
Salary: £19,000 - £21,000 per annum
Type: Contract, full-time
Our client, based in Weston-super-Mare, is looking to recruit a Credit Control administrator to join their team initially on a six month contract basis. The purpose of this role will be to work within the accounts team in order to accurately process all accounting requirements in a timely manner.
Duties to include;
· Credit control
· Processing attendance hours
· Processing purchase invoices
· Producing manual invoices and credit notes
· Handling suppliers and customers invoice queries
· Ensuring timely submitting of reports to head office
· Producing statistical information in an easily interpreted manner
· Checking and processing expenses
· Other ad-hoc admin duties
The successful candidate will ideally require experience within a credit control role and the client is looking for somebody to start as soon as possible.
This role is offering £19,000 - £21,000 per annum depending on experience.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.