Our Client, an established group of businesses based in Clevedon, is looking to recruit an Finance Assistant to join their accounts team. The purpose of this role will be to support the financial controller and admin team.
Duties to include;
- Responsible for Purchase & Sales Ledger
- Input & Processing Invoices
- Prepare Early and Main Monthly Payment Runs
- Managing Credit Control and Aged Debt Reporting
- Prepare Relevant Journals and Supporting Schedules
- Assist with Quarter End Stock Takes
- Daily Banks Reconciliations
- Stock Costing Analysis
- Assist with Telephone Enquiries
- Assist with the General Administration within the Finance & Admin Team
- Highly Accurate, Comfortable Working Under Pressure and to Tight Deadlines
- Supervisory or Management experience
- PC Literate with a Good Knowledge of MS Excel and other Microsoft Packages.
- Knowledge of accounts desirable not essential
This role is offering between £18,000 and £19,000per annum and is a full time, permanent role, 22days holiday plus bank holidays and a company pension scheme. Hours 8.30am – 5.30pm or 8am – 5pm or 9am – 6pm.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.