Central Services Admin
Location: TAUNTON, United Kingdom
Type: Permanent, full-time
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Central Services Administrator to join our client in Taunton on a permanent basis. Joining a leading firm of Chartered Accountants, you will be responsible for providing a comprehensive Administrative function for the IT and Central Services department, floating secretarial support and reception cover on occasions.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Provide administrative support including digital dictation, copy typing and photocopying
- Sourcing IT equipment and obtaining quotes / pricing from preferred suppliers
- Progressing / chasing deliveries
- Procurement of IT stock
- Prepare and manage correspondence, reports, client letters, invoices and other documents as required
- Diary management
- Plus, a range of other administrative tasks
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the leading firms of Chartered Accountants in the South West and would be well suited to an experienced Administrator seeking a new challenge.
You will require excellent interpersonal skills, combined with good planning, organisational and prioritisation skills.
For more information, please apply now.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.