Our client, a growing business based in Nailsea, is looking to recruit a HR Assistant to join their team on a fixed term contract until January 2019.
The ideal candidate will add value and help improve procedures by working closely with Line Manager, supporting with complex people issues/projects and coaching on HR practices.
- Maintain personnel records ensuring right to work documentation and qualifications are kept up to date.
- Giving general HR advice across a range of issues and training
- Collating payroll information including weekly hours, overtime and absences and auto enrolment tracking
- Assist line manager with writing job descriptions and arranging interviews
- Processing contracts and offer letters to new starters
- Arranging new starter inductions
In return my client is offering a working week of Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm with 1hr for lunch, 20days holiday plus bank holidays, free onsite parking and a friendly working environment with regular social events.
If you are CIPD Level 3 qualified, are empathetic with a professional approach when dealing with sensitive issues, can work to own initiative and have excellent communication skills then please send me your CV today!
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.