Location: Taunton, United Kingdom
Salary: £20,000 - £21,000 per annum
Type: Permanent, full-time
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Marketing professional to join a specialist manufacturing organisation near Taunton to provide a comprehensive Marketing function to the organisation on a permanent basis.
Reporting into the Marketing Manager who is based on another site, you will be responsible for managing all B2B and B2C marketing and communications via a range of channels including; Print, Digital and Social Media.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Support and manage the preparation and design of printed material, including newsletters both in-house and utilising external support
- Manage the timely distribution of marketing campaigns and material
- Act as a support function for exhibitions and trade-shows including attendance at a UK based event in August / September
- Manage all digital media, including the company’s website, producing relevant reports, publicity and social media applications including Facebook and Twitter
- Distribute press releases, follow up with targeted media
- Build effective relationships with all departments with a particular focus on Sales to ensure the smooth communication of marketing activities and delivery of marketing objectives
- Liaise with external suppliers including; printers, web developers and hosting providers
- Ensuring all General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) practices are adhered to.
Our client is offering a competitive salary of £21,000 per annum, 23 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays. Our client operates a 37.5 hour working week, with hours of 09:00 – 17:00 Monday to Friday.
This role would be well suited to an experienced Marketing professional who has experience of operating within a 360 Marketing role. You have experience of managing multiple Social Media applications as well as experience in the design and creation of printed marketing materials.
Our client is looking to conduct initial telephone interviews week commencing 25th June with face-to-face interviews week commencing 2nd July.
For more information on this fantastic opportunity, please apply now!
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.