Purchasing & Supplier Development Administrator
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000 per annum
Type: Permanent, full-time
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our Engineering client in Bridgwater as a Purchasing & Supplier Development Administrator on a permanent basis.
Reporting directly into the Team Leader for Stores and Purchasing, you will be working within a busy department, where you will be heavily involved in:
- Obtaining quotations
- Negotiating prices
- Raising / Amending / Chasing Purchase Orders
- Supplier development and evaluation
- Selection of new suppliers
You will be joining a brilliant business, who are in the process of moving to new premises in Bridgwater due to the continued growth of the business.
Additional responsibilities of the role will include:
- Generation of reports using Sage as requested
- Attend weekly production meetings and participate in project team activities
- Organise and arrange machine shipments
- Undertake supplier assessments and invite suppliers to tender
- Visit suppliers to foster good relationships
- Support the Operations Director in the day to day running of the H&S system
This role would be well suited to a good communicator, ideally with experience of Stores procedures (GRN / Despatches) as well purchasing via an MRP.
In return our client is offering a highly competitive salary of up to £23,000 per annum D.O.E. Our client operates a 37.5 hour week (Monday to Friday).
For more information on this fantastic opportunity, please apply now.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.