HR Administrator (P/T)
Location: HIGHBRIDGE, United Kingdom
Salary: £19,000 - £23,000 per annum (Pro Rata)
Type: Permanent, part-time
Our client who is based in Highbridge have a newly created role within Human Resources due to the continued growth of the business. They are looking for a proactive, capable Part-Time Human Resources Administrator.
My client is a leading manufacturer in their field.
The main objectives of the role are to centralise the HR function within the company
Working within a team the responsibilities of the successful candidate will include:
· Organise and maintain personnel records
· Update internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave)
· Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides
· Liaise with external partners to confirm legal compliance
· Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates)
· Assist accounts department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
· Proven work experience as an HR Administrator or relevant role
· Experience with HR software, like Timeware
· Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular)
· Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritise important projects
· Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
Salary £18k to £23k pro rata depending on experience. Working hours 20 – 25 per week ideally split over five days Monday to Friday. If you would like to be considered for this role then please send your cv to me today for consideration.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.