This excellent business, located in Aztec West, is looking for a Credit Controller to join their team on a temporary basis for 3 months. Good accuracy, communication and numeracy skills are essential for this role.
The main responsibilities are:
- Looking after a portfolio of clients ensuring all payments are received and processed accurately
- Chasing any outstanding payments from circa 1000 live client accounts
- Checking that invoices and credit notes go out in a timely fashion
- Taking note of any variances and keeping management informed of any potential risks
- Managing all queries/disputes on your portfolio to a speedy resolution
- Producing reports on Microsoft Excel as required (top 10 debtors etc)
- Ensuring an excellent customer service experience is provided at all times
The ideal candidate will have a proactive approach to work and be confident in building new relationships with clients. Experience in credit control is not required as training will be provided, however you will need to have strong customer communication skills and enjoy working on the phone.
If you feel you are suitable for this position then please apply, and we look forward to receiving your application.
This role offers a salary of £18k - £22k depending on experience, 25 days holiday, 9-5 working hours, pension and parking. On top of this you will be working in a very friendly working environment within a rapidly growing business.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.