Location: Bridgwater, United Kingdom
Salary: £19,000 per annum
Type: Permanent, full-time
Change Recruitment are currently partnering with a leading Bridgwater based Engineering organisation to manage the recruitment of an Internal Sales Executive to join their business on a permanent basis.
Reporting directly into the Internal Sales Controller, you will be responsible for building relationships with customers both externally and internally and act as the first point of contact with the customer where there is the need for spare parts and abrasives, portraying professionalism and confidence that delivers the ultimate in customer service and support.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Work in partnership with the Business Development Executives to deal with customer requirements and issues
- Proactively sell spares and abrasives
- Implement and control a continuous sales program and campaigns
- Providing Quotations and Invoicing of spares and abrasives
- Prepare internal activity and sales reports as required.
This role would be well suited to a candidate with previous experience of Telephone based sales, combined with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office. You will need to have a polite and professional telephone manner and the ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients.
In return our client is offering a highly competitive salary of £19,000, rising to £21,000 upon the successful completion of your probation period.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.