Project Management Coordinator
Location: WELLINGTON, United Kingdom
Salary: £20,196 per annum
Type: Permanent, full-time
Change Recruitment are currently partnering with a leading South West based Manufacturer to manage the recruitment of a Project Management Coordinator to join their business on a permanent basis.
You will be reporting directly into the Senior Project Leader and will be responsible for partnering with colleagues across the organisation as well as external customers and suppliers to translate and develop new product briefs into profitable products that can be manufactured and delivered on time.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Ensure that realistic timescales are set and maintained and that they meet customer needs and expectations
- Organise samples and regular updates to ensure communication between all parties is kept up to date
- Identify and communicate risks and profit improvement opportunities
- Carry out appropriate checks and quality assessments on suppliers in line with the departments procedures and project management protocol
- In partnership with the Packaging Coordinator, construct and present prototypes, samples / seals and specifications
- Check invoices for services and goods against actual delivered services and goods
In return, our client is offering a competitive salary of £20,196, 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays and a number of additional benefits. Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 08:30 – 16:30 and 08:30 to 16:00 on Friday.
Our client is looking to move quickly on this vacancy, therefore to express an interest, please apply now for a confidential discussion about the role.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.