My client, a successful charter airline, are looking to recruit a Flight Services Administrator to join their growing team on a permanent basis.
This position would suit a passionate and enthusiastic individual who is keen to work within the aviation industry to provide administrative support to charter flight operations within a fast paced environment.
- Responsible for all private jet management and charter flight operations within a fast paced environment
- Flight set up including feasibility, aircraft scheduling, flight briefs, catering, onward transport, pets, immigration procedures, crew logistics and fueling
- Monitoring flight movements, weather and delays
- Managing the impact of changes to schedule
- Post flight invoice checks
- Updating of crew rosters
- Excellent time management and ability to manage rapidly changing priorities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of MS office and good computer skills
- Ability to multi task and work calmly under pressure
- Strong team player
- Full driving license
In return my client is offering a Salary of £23,000 depending on experience, free onsite parking, 39hours per week worked as a shift pattern of 4 days on 4days off 06.30 – 18.30 & 09.30 – 21.30 and 28days holiday.
If you are passionate about aviation and have strong proven administration skills then please send me your CV today!
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.