My client, a successful chartered airline, are looking to recruit a Sales Coordinator to join their growing team on a permanent basis.
This position would suit a passionate and enthusiastic individual who is keen to work within the aviation industry to provide a high standard of customer service following up quotations and keeping in touch with clients.
- Process high volume broker enquiries and review feasibility of flight requests
- Prepare and communicate appropriate quotes to customers
- Liaise with brokers and clients regarding suitability of aircrafts and flight routes
- Liaise and handover full and accurate information to the operations team
- Be available for an out of hours service on a rota basis during evenings and weekends
- Excellent communications skills
- High level or accuracy and attention to detail
- Previous experience and understand of logistics would be an advantage but not essential
- Previous use of Word, Excel (advanced) and Outlook
- Ability to work in a fast moving and pressured environment
- Full driving license is necessary
- Previous experience in an account manager type role would be advantageous
In return my client is offering a salary of £24,000 - £26,000 depending on experience, free parking, 28 days holiday and working hours of 8.45 – 5.30 Monday to Friday.
If you are passionate about aviation and enjoy providing a high level of customer service then please send me your CV today!
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.