Our client, a growing business based in Nailsea, is looking to recruit a sales administrator to join their team on a fixed term contract until August 2019.
The ideal candidate would have experience working within a busy team ensuring sales processes are followed, be self-motivated, proactive and have the ability to priorities a large work load. You will have the opportunity to contribute and define processes for the wider admin team.
- Processing purchase and sales orders accurately and in a timely manor
- Capturing accurate information
- Be a point of contact for other departments
- Co-ordinate with external clients, tracking shipments and liaising with various sites
- Process quoting requests
- Liaise with internal representatives, updating them accordingly
- Maintain and file documentation
- Assist with updating and maintaining the database
Our client is offering a salary of £18,000 - £22,000 depending on experience.
Working week of Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm.
If you can work well under pressure, build rapports at ease and have excellent attention to detail then send your CV to me today!
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.