PA / Sales Administrator
Location: Bridgwater, United Kingdom
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000 per annum
Type: Permanent, full-time
Change Recruitment are currently partnering with a market leading Bridgwater based Engineering organisation to manage the recruitment of a PA / Sales Administrator to join their highly regarded business on a permanent basis.
This is a hugely diverse role, where you will be reporting directly to the Sales Director, to whom you will be providing an executive PA support as well as providing an administrative support function to the Sales department.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Provide a comprehensive PA support to the Sales Director
- Production of documents, briefing papers and reports, minute taking, arranging internal and external meetings, booking travel and screening incoming correspondence
- Generate quotations as requested by the Sales team ensuring the accuracy of information
- Prepare monthly sales reports for management and individual customer’s sales reports for the Business Development Executives
- Respond to incoming sales enquiries by distributing to the relevant Business Development Executive and ensuring information is accurately recorded in the CRM
- Coordinate contract review meetings
- Attend weekly production meetings and report back to the sales team agreed actions
- Liaise with Accounts & Operations on invoicing, monitor payments and update Business Development Executives so any issues can be resolved quickly and effectively
- Undertake a range of projects on behalf of the Sales Director
This role will be well suited to an individual with a background within a PA / Administrative capacity, with experience of providing a sales administration function.
Our client is offering a competitive salary of £20,000 - £23,000 depending on experience, 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays and an excellent full benefits package.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please apply now!
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.