Our Client a large company in Burnham are looking to recruit a Payroll Team Leader, as team leader you will report to the Payroll Manager.
Desirable qualities will include experience of leading a team, a good working knowledge of payroll software I.E Sage or Star, and an enthusiasm to develop not only yourself but others too.
Your duties will include:
- Leading the day-to-day workings of a small busy team running multiple payrolls each month
- Oversee and ensure maintenance of all the internal controls
- Be first point of contact or higher level payroll queries
- Produce and update control sheets, timetables and checklists for your team to use
- Monitor the workloads and take action where needed to alleviate points of pressure
- Assist with the recruitment of staff for the team as and when required
- Undertake investigations and resolve any errors if found
- Assist with the new client payroll implementations
- Oversee tax year end processes and controls
This is a great opportunity to join a busy and well respected local business. This role would ideally suit an experienced payroll supervisor, or alternatively an experienced Payroller who has previous supervision experience and looking to make that next step in their career. A competitive salary package is offered for this role.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.