Part-Time Legal Cashier (Credit Control)
Location: Bridgwater, United Kingdom
Salary: £19,000 - £20,000 per annum
Type: Permanent, part-time
Change Recruitment are currently exclusively partnering with a Bridgwater based Law Firm to manage the recruitment of a Legal Cashier (Credit Control) to join the firm on a permanent part-time basis.
Reporting directly into the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for liaising with both the Finance Manager and other key internal stakeholders to ensure completion of work to the highest standards of quality.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Chasing overdue debts and resolving any disputes promptly
- Managing the administration of all client ledgers ensuring SARS compliance throughout
- Sending customer statements and managing the legal process in the event of late or non-payment by clients
- General finance office administration and cover by assisting the rest of the accounts team with answering the telephones
- Assisting the Finance Manager with any other duties as deemed appropriate.
This role would be well suited to a motivated individual who possesses excellent people skills, combined with experience of working within a Credit Control capacity. Experience of working within the legal industry would be advantageous, however not essential.
Our client is seeking an individual to join them on a part-time (25 hours a week) basis over 5 days.
To express an interest in this fantastic opportunity, please submit your details now.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.